Last night we drove up to Heber to go on the famous "Polar Express" train ride to the North Pole. It was snowing like crazy all morning, but luckily stopped by the time we headed up their. Nathan, Cassie and their cute kids came in from Georgia a couple of days ago, so we thought this would be a fun outing with them. Along with their family, Steve and April's family, Grandpa and Grandma, and our family, we safely made it to Heber on-time. We were all bundled up for the cold weather. Once we were on the train and moving (at a speed of 9 - 13 mph) we enjoyed hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas songs, the Polar Express story, site of The North Pole, and a visit from Santa. The ride was 90 minutes in length. The kids loved sharing this experience with some of their cousins! I'm not sure if we would ever do it again, because it's costly, but we definitely had a blast and made a wonderful memory.
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago








4 comments:
How fun! I've always wondered if makingthe drive up there would be worth it, esecially for my tiny ones... memories are always good though:)
I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast. What a great memory!
We went to Kingman a few years back with Garrett and Taryn, but Taryn of course can't remember it and this is the year she has watched it about a billion times. I wish I could take her!
Ok Kyra, I am soooo jealous and excited for you to be in YW. You will love it and I will have to live vicariously through you!
Hey it looks like you guys are staying busy and have a wonderful christmas holiday. I wish we lived there still. I just read from Staci's post that you're going to be in YW's. You'll love it and you'll be so good at it, I just know it. Have a Merry Christmas. Love ya!
Post a Comment