Just a quick update for those who were wondering. I got my blood test results back and everything was normal. A few days later, the nurse from my doctor's office called with my heart monitor results. She said it showed I had "Premature Atrial Contractions". DUH...I already new that! She told me to make an appointment with a Cardiologist to be examined. I can't be seen until November 12th, because I'm a new patient, but I hope to find out more details and answers then. So I'll wait! I have been doing better, meaning that the palpitations are not as frequent, so I feel more normal compared to the first week and a half. I still do what I got to do!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago





1 comment:
Kyra, I had NO idea...you crazy girl! It looks like you guys are doing fabulous, I love reading all about your family fun times, what an amazing mom you are! Miss you!
Ali
Post a Comment